Put Immigration Laws To Work For You
Welcome to the immigration law website for IvyLaw Law Office, LLC, in Greenbelt, Maryland.
We work with people from around the world — in Maryland, in other states and still abroad. Location and distance are not barriers in our immigration law practice. We handle immigration matters for employers, family members, individuals seeking immigration status and other lawyers.
Family-Based Immigration, Work Visas, Nonimmigrant Visas And Naturalization
We help with:
- Family-based visas and green cards, including fiancé(e) visas (K-1 visas) and marriage-based adjustment of status petitions
- Employment-based visas and green cards, including H1B, H2, H3 and L visas
- Employment authorization, labor condition applications and PERM labor certification
- Investor visas, religious (R) visas and student (F) visas
- Deportation defense in response to removal proceedings
- Waivers and advance parole
- VAWA petitions and asylum
- Naturalization applications for U.S. citizenship
- Immigration appeals
- Consular processing
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
At IvyLaw Law Office, LLC, we are passionate about helping you attain your U.S. immigration goals. As immigration application fees have become more and more expensive, we know you cannot afford to have your application denied because of missing documents or other details. We are diligent to advise clients to make sure applications are accurate and on time.
We have helped many people overcome obstacles and find the right solutions to immigration challenges. I am Jumoke Oladapo, an experienced attorney and an immigrant myself. I speak Yoruba. At this law firm, we welcome and assist immigration clients of all national origins. We help family members and employers, as well as people seeking entry to the U.S. or adjustment of status.
IvyLaw Office, LLC, will bring empathy along with skill to your case. U.S. immigration laws are federal laws, so location is no barrier for clients far from our law offices in Greenbelt, Maryland.
The Attorney at IvyLaw has ample experience to assist our clients when your immigration matter intersects with family law or divorce law. Such as adoption, VAWA petition, Self-Petition for Removal of Condition of residency, Naturalization based on Marriage to a US citizen, Special immigrant Juvenile Status.
Contact Us — For Best Results Have Your Passport And Other Documents Ready For Your Initial Consultation
We welcome inquiries in person, by phone and by email through this website. To make your initial consultation as productive as possible, please gather all relevant paperwork that relate to your case, including letters and documents from government agencies. Call 301-533-8600 or send an email inquiry to schedule a consultation.